Okay, I'm 11 weeks and 2 days...if we are getting technical and I feel a little out of sorts. By now I should be a complete expert on my pregnancy and have registered for a zillion things, as well as have my grand plan for the perfect nursery...but I'm not, I haven't, and I don't. Don't get me wrong, we are thrilled about the birth of our first child and are enjoying every moment of it but i'm taking a little of a dude approach to things.
First and foremost we need the basics and the number one basic that keeps running through my head is DIAPERS. OMG! They are expensive! I have been collecting coupons here and there for products related to the big D. Now comes the question of when and how to use them. My local grocery store in my small town sells diapers for what they call a sale price. It's a whole new world. I would have never thought my efforts to feed my food baby with delicious yummy cuisine would be put towards diapers and wipes. =) Still time to clip the coupons for all those food deals, but more importantly work toward the needs of the newest Vavruska due in May.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment