Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Food Baby Trinity for the Real Baby

Okay, it's a little ridiculous...but those who know me will laugh about how some how or some way our conversations always turn to poop =).  Since I've been pregnant that had been my only source of discomfort...constipation.  I have been great otherwise.  No nausea, no extreme fatigue, no swelling, no strange cravings.  However my saving grace has been the Food Baby Trinity...



Everyday I pay close attention to these 3 fiber power houses.  In addition to eating whole foods and lots of veggies and fruits, those stinkin' prenatal vitamins do a number on me so I gotta up the fiber exponentially...more like fiber^3 (that's a little Stanton)
Big bowl of Bran, wheat germ, flax seed, raisins, bananas, and soy milk MOST mornings...unless I get a better offer from my Hubby.


The Food Baby's Breakfast of Champions for the Baby Baby


DELICIOUS!

Now, we can't forget Food Baby's favorite healthy lunch for Baby Baby.  I usually keep a huge container of my homemade hummus on hand for veggie sandwiches or dipping carrots and celery.  I really try my best to eat as many whole foods as I can...but I can't lie the first couple of weeks all I wanted were hamburgers and fries. 



Food Baby Wrap


No comments:

Post a Comment